Aurora, CO (PRWEB) July 21, 2017
The Wettstein Agencies, a central Colorado firm that provides insurance management assistance and financial consultations to communities in the greater Denver region, is announcing a charity drive to help raise support for Dominik, a young Denver native recently diagnosed with a very rare kind of epilepsy.
Until a few months ago, Dominik was a healthy and happy young boy. Suddenly, Dominik began having seizures, and was shortly thereafter diagnosed with Febrile Infection-Related Epilepsy Syndrome (FIRES). This is an exceedingly rare form of epilepsy that can potentially cause hundreds of seizures per day, and the root cause of the disease remains unclear.
“We understand how difficult this can be and want to bring relief to Dominik’s family,” states Mitchell Wettstein, owner and executive manager of the Wettstein Agencies. With the help of his firm, Wettstein is working to gather local support for Dominik in an effort to offset his family’s mounting medical costs.
To help provide this relief for Dominik and his family, the Wettstein Agencies team is working to raise awareness of his cause over social media and email channels that reach residents all across Colorado. The firm will also be producing a full page cover article sharing Dominik’s story, which is scheduled for publication in “Our Hometown,” a local webzine hosted by the Wettstein Agencies: http://wettsteinagencies.com/magazines/.
Nearly half a dozen charitable causes in the Denver area have received direct support from the Wettstein Agencies since late last year. As regional representatives of the “Agents of Change” charity empowerment program, Wettstein and his team plan to select and assist new Denver charities on a bimonthly basis.
The Wettstein Agencies team has made the following page available for those who would like to learn more about the Denver area charity event to provide relief to young Dominik and his family: http://wettsteinagencies.com/causes/relief-hope-dominik-family/. More information on additional charity initiatives hosted by the Wettstein Agencies can be found on the firm’s Community Causes listing: http://wettsteinagencies.com/community/.
About Wettstein Agencies
As a Personal Finance Representative in Aurora, Colorado, agency owner Mitchell Wettstein knows many local families. His knowledge and understanding of the people in his community ensures that clients of Wettstein Agencies are provided with an outstanding level of service. Mitchell and his team look forward to helping families protect the things that are most important – family, home, car and more. Wettstein Agencies also offers clients a preparation strategy for achieving their financial goals. To contact an expert at Wettstein Agencies, visit http://wettsteinagencies.com/ or call (720) 263-6821 in Aurora or (303) 750-5959 in Castle Rock.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/epilepsy-charity/Aurora-CO/prweb14522454.htm.
Related medicine news :
1. Wettstein Agencies Joins the Denver Rescue Mission in Charity Event to Provide Local Underprivileged Families with Thanksgiving Meals
2. Wettstein Agencies and the Aurora Warms The Night Organization Launch Cooperative Charity Event to Benefit Area Homeless Families
3. Wettstein Agencies Joins SafeHouse Denver in Organizing Charity Effort to Benefit Regional Victims of Domestic Violence
4. The John Scott and Dale Rifenberg Insurance Agencies of Dowagiac Offer Safety Tips for Holiday Decorations This Season
5. Company Helps Healthcare Agencies to Pass Inspections and Audits
6. For-profit home care agencies cost Medicare extra, yet provide worse care: Health Affairs
7. Igea Software Launches Offline Point of Care for Home Healthcare Agencies
8. MyMobileUniversity invites Corporations, Government Public Agencies, Academia, NGOs’ to Transform Workforce Development by Continued Education, Learning to Impact Lives
9. CE-Classes.com Updates Online Course for Substance Abuse Agencies
10. HEALTHCAREfirst and Tina Marrelli, Home Health Industry Expert, Partner to Improve Compliance for Home Care Agencies
11. CE-Classes.com Updates Online Course for Substance Abuse Agencies